Dr. Mike Mackay, faculty in the EDPR program, provides statistical and methodological consulting to College of Education faculty and graduate students. Please click here to make an appointment.
In order to enhance student's educational experience CEPR faculty encourage students in the department to participate collaboratively in their ongoing research programs. Students and faculty work as a team to conceptualize, develop, implement, present and write-up for publication research on their chosen topics. Students interested in the teams should contact the team faculty member.
- Center for Rehabilitation and Employment Research
- College & Career Transitions Research Team
- Mindfulness, Resilience and Wellbeing Research Team
- Constructivist Sexuality Research Lab
- International Issues in Counseling Psychology Research Team
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, and Allies (LGBTQA) Research Team
- Masculinity and Health Research
- Personality/Psychopathology Research of Instruments and Scales using Multicultural Sensitivity (PRISMS)
- Wellness Research