Dr. Mike Mackay, faculty in the EDPR program, provides statistical and methodological consulting to College of Education faculty and graduate students.
CEPR faculty encourage students in the department to participate collaboratively in their ongoing research programs. Students and faculty work as a team to conceptualize, develop, implement, present, and publish research on their chosen topics. The links below provide information on the current work of the department's research labs. Interested students should contact the respective principal investigator for more information.
- Brain Center
- Center for Rehabilitation and Employment Research
- College & Career Transitions Research Team
- West Lab
- Constructivist Sexuality Research Lab
- International Issues in Counseling Psychology Research Team
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, and Allies (LGBTQA) Research Team
- Masculinity and Health Research
- Personality/Psychopathology Research of Instruments and Scales using Multicultural Sensitivity (PRISMS)
- Wellness Research