UofM Lambuth News and Community Events
M. D. Anderson Planetarium News
The M. D. Anderson Planetarium is located on the University of Memphis Lambuth Campus, 705 Lambuth Boulevard, Jackson, Tennessee, in the J. R. Hyde Science Hall (across from the Hamilton Performing Arts Center on Maple Street).
University of Memphis-Lambuth M. D. Anderson Planetarium Public Show Schedule:
- Tuesday, March 20, 5:30 pm: "Black Holes: the other side of infinity"
- Saturday, March 24, 9:30 am, Kids' Saturday Morning Planetarium Show: "The Cowboy Astronomer"
- Tuesday, March 27, 5:30 pm: "Life: a Cosmic Story"
- Tuesday, April 3, 5:30 pm: "Time-Space"
- Tuesday, April 10, 5:30 pm: "Light Years from Andromeda"
- Friday, April 13, 3:45 pm, Kids' After School Special Planetarium Show:"Spring Seasonal Stargazing"
No entrance fee, free parking in Oxley lot, doors open 15 minutes before showtime. For safety reasons, no seating once IN USE lights are on, and no food or drink in the auditorium.