Parent & Family Council
To better serve our parents and guide our services, we are proud to announce the creation of the Parent & Family Council. This council of parents and family members will provide feedback on services and events and lead us in future endeavors.
Purpose and Charge of the Parent & Family Council:
- Foster communication between the University and parents for the betterment of students
- Serve as a liaison for the University to the parent community
- Assist in fundraising efforts and the goals of the Parent Fund and Parent & Family Services
- Attend a meeting once a semester
- Donate to the Parent Fund at least once a year (July 1-June 30, no minimum amount)
- Be an ambassador for the University of Memphis to your community
If you are interested in participating in the Parent & Family Council, please email us at email@example.com.