• Academic Advising and Course Scheduling
    Undergraduate Student Services Office
    Phone: 901.678.2855
    Location: FAB 114
  • Application For Undergraduate Non-Degree Status
    For prerequisites to the MS program:
    You can take the prerequisites as a non-degree undergraduate or after you have been admitted to the program. If you choose the latter, you will pay graduate tuition. Sometimes, though, financial aid requires you to be in a degree program.
    For prerequisites to the CPA exam and/or CPA Review courses:
    Apply as a non-degree seeking undergraduate to take the appropriate undergraduate classes. Once you have completed those, you should reapply as a non-degree seeking graduate student for the two graduate-level review classes. (You do not need to take an entrance exam for either of these applications. You will need to have your transcripts sent.