Signing Up for Your Meal Plan
Meal plans selection are made through the Campus Card Login page. Students are able to add, change or cancel a meal plan using the following steps. Please note that changes are only allowed three times; after three times the meal plan selection will be locked as the choice for the fall and spring term unless a student's registration status is withdrawn.
- Click Campus Card Holder Login and enter login credentials.
- Scroll to Student Meal Plans and click Add Meal Plan.
- Click on the down arrow for Select a Meal Plan to make the selection.
- Click on the acknowledgement agreeing to the Student Dining Agreement Terms & Conditions.
- Click Submit Your Request.
Please direct all questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Force Majeure. In the event of an unforeseeable cause beyond the control of and without the negligence of the University, including but not limited to fire, flood, other severe weather, acts of God, interruption of utility services, acts of terrorism, pandemic, epidemic, government restrictions, or the like, the University reserves the right to maintain the safety of the premises by any means, including but not limited to closing or limiting access to campus and/or temporarily closing or restricting use of University residence facilities. Such actions shall not be considered a breach of contract and the University shall not be obligated to refund any amount already paid pursuant to this agreement.