Carson's Circle is named for Dr. Donald K. Carson, former Vice President for Student Affairs at the University of Memphis. The award recognizes a select number of outstanding graduating seniors who exemplify Dr. Carson's ideals of making the university a better place through their involvement and leadership in campus life.
Nominees must be seniors at the University of Memphis who will be graduating in May, August or December of 2022. Nominees should have a minimum 3.0 Cumulative GPA and demonstrate the following characteristics:
- Leadership and integrity
- Outstanding contributions to campus life
- Increasing level of leadership responsibility throughout their undergraduate years
- Commitment to academic excellence
- Productive and respectful relationships with faculty, staff, and fellow students
- Pride in the University of Memphis
- Commitment to diversity and inclusion
- A tangible legacy they are leaving behind upon their graduation from the University of Memphis.
To be considered for this honor, students must submit an application packet and obtain two letters of recommendation. Please consider recommending a graduating senior today! Please email email@example.com with any questions you may have about this year's process.
Applications and letters of recommendation are due by 11:59 pm on March 4, 2022.