CCFA Voices - Winter 2015
Click the "fullscreen" icon in the bottom right corner to increase size.
Hail! Hail! The Band's All Here!
The band continues a longstanding tradition of performing excellence.
Also read: A Game Day in the Life of the Mighty Sound of the South
Leadership Biographies: Albert Nguyen, Armand Hall and Dan Kalantarian
Cue Retirement... GO!
Theatre & Dance Professor John J. McFadden retires after more than 40 years.
Dean Richard R. Ranta talks CCFA partnerships.
Jeniam Foundation donations benefit Theatre & Dance.
- Le Nozze di Figaro Performed by UofM Opera
- Bar-Kays Receive 2014 Distinguished Achievement Award
- IEAA Hosts Murnane Memorial Lecture
- Andy Warhol Portraits: Art and Irony
- 2014-15 Hohenberg Chair to Give Lecture at Brooks
- Teen Contributions Featured in AMUM Fall Season
- Elliot Perry Shares His Passion for Art
In the Community
- 2014 Folk Art Scholar: Merrileigh Rutherford
- Art Honors Students Visit Museums
- UofM Opera Studies Wins NOA Award
- Animal Mummies in Ancient Egypt
- Carol Crown wins SECAC Award for Excellence
- Art Program Empowers Individuals and Community
- Willow Oaks Mural
- Jack Cooper Interprets Ives on New CD
- Theatre & Dance Partners with Shakespearean Company
- Alum Wins 2014 Boston Metro Opera Mainstage Award
Upcoming Events (pdf)
Calendar of productions, concerts and shows.
News & Notes
ON SALE NOW!
Thanks to the generosity of patrons in the community, AMUM is proud to present a book capturing the successful exhibit "In His Studio: Carroll Cloar." Featuring the artist's writings paired with his images, Cloar is presented in his own words. For more information, call AMUM at 901.678.2224.
Order online: www.upress.state.ms.us
Call order to: 1.800.737.7788
Electronic version of UPM books are available from Amazon Kindle, Barnes & Noble's Nook, Baker & Taylor's Blio, EBSCO/NetLibrary, EBL/Ebooks Corporation, Ebrary, Follett Digital Editions, Google Editions, Ingram Digital and MyiLibrary, KNO Reader, Overdrive and SONY Reader.