UofM CyberCorps Program
Information Seminar: Dunn Hall - Room 123 at 1pm on March 4th
- U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident
- demonstrate a commitment to a career in cybersecurity
- minimum GPA of 3.0
- full-time student with one of the following programs:
1) bachelor's degree with cybersecurity concentration (junior and senior year)
2) accelerated BS/MS dual degree program with concentration in cybersecurity
3) master's and Ph.D. degree in cybersecurity
2022-23 DoD Cyber Scholarship Program (CySP)
Description of Scholarship
- Tuition (including fees, books, lab expenses, supplies, and equipment)
- Stipend (for room and board)
~ $27,000 per academic year for undergraduates
~ $32,000 per academic year for graduates (Master’s and PhD)
- 18 years of age or older
- U.S. citizen (at the time of application)
- Enrolled or accepted to a CAE college or university
- Must have completed a minimum of the first two years of an undergraduate degree program
and be eligible to:
~ Begin either 3rd or 4th year of undergraduate program
~ Begin either 1st or 2nd year of master’s program
~ Pursue doctoral studies
~ Complete a graduate certificate program in information assurance
- Must be majoring in one of the scientific, technical, or managerial disciplines related to computer and network security with a concentration in an information assurance function
- ~ Undergraduate: 3.2 out of 4.0
- ~ Graduate: 3.5 out of 4.0
Please follow the instructions in scholarship announcement, download and complete
the Scholarship Application, along with any questions or concerns, to Dr. Hasan Ali. or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Also remember, "Federal Background Check" is needed for this, which may take around 25-30 days.
Application Opening Date : Nov. 1, 2021.
Tentative deadline for submission of all materials to DoD application portal: Feb. 1, 2022.