The Adult Scholarship Program is designed to help students above the age of 25 reach their educational goals. This highly competitive and renewable scholarship is awarded annually to a limited number of undergraduate students.
- Both in-state and out-of-state undergraduate students are available
- Must be pursuing first undergraduate degree to be eligible.
- New University of Memphis students should apply for admission and be accepted as a degree-seeking undergraduate student by March 1 of the application year.
- Students must reach their 25 birthday by August 1 of the application year.
- Current University of Memphis students must have a 3.0 cumulative GPA and new students must meet Adult Admission requirements to be considered for selection.
- Preference is give to students who do not already have a scholarship.
How to Apply
Students interested in the Adult Scholarship should access the Tiger Scholarship Manager portal to view available scholarship opportunities. From there, you will be able to access the Adult Scholarship opportunity.
Applications are now open for the Adult Scholarship! Make sure to apply by March 1st, 2020 to be considered for a scholarship for the 2020-2021 school year.
Please note that current Adult Scholarship recipients do not have to reapply. Your scholarship will renew for next year.