FCBE Graduate Scholarships
The Fogelman College of Business & Economics has numerous scholarship opportunities available to our graduate students. The following information pertains to private scholarships awarded only to students majoring in business. Business graduate students interested in applying for these college-specific scholarships should visit our How To Apply page. Students interested in applying for university-wide scholarships should visit the UofM Scholarship Website or in person at 107 Wilder Tower.
For more information regarding Fogelman College graduate scholarships, contact us.
For application deadlines, visit our How To Apply page.
Important Things to Remember
- All Business Students interested in applying for these college-specific scholarships should visit our How To Apply page.
- If you do not receive a scholarship the first time you apply, you are still encouraged to reapply the next year.
- Awarding of any scholarship depends upon the availability of funds.
- Assuming you meet the requirements you may apply for more than one scholarship.
- If you do not meet the requirements or fail to complete all sections of the application, you will be eliminated from the selection process.
- Students should display a solid academic performance in their graduate courses.
- All students must have officially declared their business major by the scholarship deadline of a future date to be determined.