Mission, Vision and Values
The University Libraries inspires the discovery, creation, and exchange of knowledge for the benefit of the University of Memphis community and beyond.
Learner-centered teaching, services, collaboration, technology, and resources in an inclusive environment will make the University Libraries the intellectual heart of the campus.
- Collaboration Within and Outside the Libraries
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Engaged, Productive Personnel
- Excellence in User Experiences
- Freedom of Information
- Innovation and Initiative
- Knowledge Creation through Discover
- Outreach and Community Engagement
- Respect for Users (Privacy, etc.)
- Strategic Development and Stewardship of Resources and Services
- Student Success and Accessibility
- Transparent Leadership; Shared Governance