Presentation Practice Studio
In order to reserve and use the 4th Floor Presentation Practice Studio in McWherter Library, you must take an online orientation. Once you complete the Presentation Practice Studio Orientation and sign the electronic waiver at the end of the orientation, it may take up to 48 hours for you to be approved in the Libraries system to reserve the Presentation Practice Studio.
Once you're approved to use the 4th Floor Presentation Practice Studio, make a reservation.
Speech recording permitted; no instruments or singing permitted in the Presentation Practice Studio. Check out microphones and audio recorders to take out of McWherter Library or the Music Library if you need to record music. If library staff receive noise complaints from your recording session, you may not be permitted to reserve and use the Presentation Practice Studio.
Equipment in the Presentation Practice Studio:
- Network desktop loaded with Adobe Creative Cloud Suite, Audacity, Trelby, SlideDog, Blender, 123Design, Inkscape.
- 2 sets of over-the-ear headphones
- Green, white, and black backdrops
- Presentation projection screen (mini projector available to check out)
- Whiteboard and dry erase markers
- 2 umbrella lights and 2 LED fill lights
Check out additional technology.