New Help Desk Ticketing System
Information Technology Services transitioned to a new help desk ticketing system for incident reporting and service requests.
Requests for assistance from Information Technology Services (ITS) are created in the new system, hosted by TOPdesk. When navigating to https://umhelpdesk.memphis.edu, a new interface is presented. The new help desk ticketing system has a fresh look and is easier to use. ITS hosts training on the new help desk ticketing system. Courses are listed in Learning Curve as - New Helpdesk Ticketing System (TOPdesk) (Beginner).
- Getting Started
- Customizing TOPdesk
- Creating a New First or Second Line Incident
- Creating a Major Incident
- Using Partial Incidents
- Getting Started/Creating Preliminary Request for Change
- Finding a Request for Change—Using Caller Card
- Authorizing change
- Logging into the System
- Basic Layout
- Entering a Service Request using Self-Service
- Logging out of the System
- Search Bar
- My Incidents
- Asking Tom a Question
Creating Reports in TOPdesk (Full Documentation) (Note: You may need to put in a request for report creation capabilities.)
Training for campus community who make requests using the ITS help desk ticketing system.