The Undergraduate Student Services Office (USSO) is the academic home for undergraduate students who have chosen to major in one of the fields of study offered by the Fogelman College of Business & Economics. USSO’S mission is to academically advise and to personally empower students to achieve their academic goals. We offer a comprehensive range of services to help students make informed decisions about their academic coursework and careers.
These services include:
- Providing individual academic advising appointments with trained advisors
- Helping with understanding the University of Memphis’ academic policies and regulations
- Assisting with scheduling issues
- Guiding students through gaining academic credit for internship opportunities
- Connecting students to scholarships that are offered through the College
Please browse through our web pages where you'll find answers to most of your questions and contact information for our staff.
We’re very glad you’ve decided to join us here at the University of Memphis in the Fogelman College of Business & Economics and we look forward to serving you.