Faculty Incentive Plan
The incentive pay plan seeks to reward faculty members with incentive pay equal to 50% of the amount of salary 'recovered' from external funding source.
Please read the University policy.
Incentive Compensation will be paid following each effort certification period and on or before the June 30th fiscal year end.
Faculty seeking Incentive Compensation must:
- Negotiate an agreement with his/her chair and obtain approval by his/her dean;
- Obtain external funding for his/her base salary;
- Verify work performed by completing the effort certification, and complying with UM1676 Certification of Effort Policy;
- Initiate payment by completing the incentive payment request form;
- Meet or exceed all other expectations related to his/her faculty rank.