Tiger pantry is a food and toiletry pantry available to current students, faculty, and staff in need.
Hours and Location
Tiger Pantry is available from 9am-3pm on University Business days. In order to access the pantry, check in at the front desk in UC 359.
How to Donate
Donation bins are available in the following locations:
- Dean of Students Office, UC 359
- Vice President for Student Affairs Office, AD 235
- University Center HelpDesk, 1st floor of the UC
For a list of our most needed items, please see our wishlist.
Financial support allows Tiger Pantry to fill the gaps on our shelves when necessary. To support Tiger Pantry with a monetary donation:
- Visit the University of Memphis Annual Giving site
- Select "fund not listed"
- Below your donation amount, check the "special instructions" box
- In the special instructions box, list "Tiger Pantry" as the fund
If you have questions about donations, please contact Arielle Fair at (901) 678-2997 or email@example.com.
Need additional Help?
Visit the university's Crisis Resources Website or contact the Office of Accountability, Outreach and Support at (901) 678-2298.