Parent & Family Association
The University of Memphis considers parents and family members to be valuable partners in student success. The Parent & Family Association (PFA) is a way for you to be informed and involved as partners in the education of your student.
We believe the more we can help you, the more you can help your student!
Membership in PFA allows you to connect and engage with the UofM while providing you with information and opportunities to support your student's learning. Through providing you with access to information and staff who can help you, the PFA helps you to empower your student to take personal responsibility for social and academic choices. Additionally, the Association serves as a guide to understanding your student's experience at UofM.
Parents and families can join the PFA for a fee that is utilized to provide increased accessibility, services, and events for families. Membership in the Parent & Family Association provides members with a community-based connection to the university, while also serving as a vehicle for input and feedback to campus programs.
Tiger Membership ($50)
4 year membership, as long as student is enrolled
- Biweekly e-Newsletters throughout the year
- Welcome Bag with items just for members of the Parent & Family Association
- Bag can be picked up in our office or mailed to you for an additional fee
- Priority Registration for Parent & Family Weekend and other Parent Events
- Parent & Family Calendar mailed to your home each year your student is enrolled
- Eligible to serve on the Parent & Family Council
- Parking passes available upon request
- Request must be made at least 1 business day before
- Includes 2 family members in the same household
Legacy Membership ($250)
Lifetime Membership that never expires and covers you for all students who attend the UofM
- $150 would be tax-deductible donation to the Parent Fund
- All benefits of the Tiger Membership