Support the Department
Why Make a Gift to the Department of Anthropology?
Private gifts are increasingly important to our continued success. Every investment we receive from our alumni and friends makes a critical difference in our ability to remain competitive with our peer institutions.
Your gift to the Anthropology Department will help us:
- Provide additional scholarship dollars and awards to our undergraduate and graduate students
- Support student professional memberships and conference travel
- Increase graduate stipends
- Attract and retain high-caliber students and faculty members
Some examples of what your gift can do:
- $60 or $5/month supports a student membership at the Society for Applied Anthropology (SfAA) or the American Anthropological Association (AAA)
- $180 or $15/month would fund both our Outstanding Senior Scholarship Award and a student membership in SfAA
- $250 or $20/month funds our Outstanding Engaged Community Service Award and networking reception for students and the Department's Community Advisory Board
- $560 or $50/month covers the full cost of attending the AAA or SfAA annual meetings
- $1000 or $85/month provides 1 year support for the recipient of the Tim Bolding Scholarship in urban anthropology
If you would like to Make a Gift please click HERE and thank you for your support.
Tim Bolding Award
If you would like to Make a Gift specifically to the Tim Bolding Award, which honors Tim's lifetime of helping students and our community, follow the steps below after clicking HERE:
- Choose "Greatest Need"
- Click on "Fund Not Listed"
- Enter your information and gift by following the prompts.
- Enter "Tim Bolding Award" in the special instructions