Campus School Uniforms
Students are required to dress in a manner that supports student safety and engagement.
- The basic standardized dress/uniform shall be tan, navy blue or black pants, skirt or jumper and a white, gray or navy long sleeve or short sleeve shirt with a collar (polo style, dress style, or turtleneck). A student can wear any combination of the official colors. In addition, students may wear royal blue shirts.
- Pants must be straight-legged or boot cut. Full-length pants, cropped pants, cargo pants and straight-legged capri pants are permitted. Denim jeans and bell bottoms are not permitted.
- Walking shorts are permitted. (Walking shorts are straight-legged shorts that are at the knee.)
- Pants must fit at the waist and not be oversized; if belts are worn they must be fitted and put through belt loops.
- Skirts or jumpers must be at or below the knee.
- Shirts must be tucked on the inside unless they are made to be worn over pants or skirts.
- T-shirts may be worn as undergarments. They must be solid white or the color of the uniform shirt.
- Light jackets, vests, shirts, sweaters, sweat shirts, and cardigans are permitted as items that may be worn over the uniform top. They must be white, gray, tan, royal blue, navy blue, black.
- Leggings must be solid gray, black, navy or white.
- No denim material may be worn as standardized dress/uniform clothing.
- All standardized dress/uniform clothing must be plain, without any visible manufacturer's logos, brand names, pictures, or insignias.
- Shoes may not have heels higher than one and one-half (1.5) inches.
- Athletic shoes, sandals with straps on the heel, and boots are permitted.
- On P.E. Days, students must wear appropriate shoes.
- Heavy coats, heavy jackets, and raincoats are not covered by these regulations and are not to be worn during the school day unless permitted by the Principal for special circumstances.
*No logos are allowed on clothing except for the Campus School logo.
The school administration reserves the right to determine whether a student's attire and appearance are within the limits of decency, modesty, and safety. In matters of opinion, the judgment of the Director/designee shall prevail.
The Director may allow exceptions for school-wide programs or special classroom activities.
The school administration will administer appropriate consequences for policy infractions. Students who do not follow uniform guidelines will have the following consequences: Warning: Parent contact, 2nd offense: parent conference, 3rd offense: office referral.
Parents make seek an exemption from dress code requirements or standardized dress/uniforms on religious or medical grounds as stated in SCS Policy 6021.
Land's End School Uniforms
We are pleased to announce that we have selected Lands’ End School Uniforms as a Campus School apparel provider for uniform items and embroidered apparel this year. Lands’ End School Uniforms has been in business since 1997, and they currently provide uniforms to more than 7,000 schools worldwide – outfitting more than 1.5 million students. We have also been working with the University of Memphis to create an “official” logo for our school that will provide a consistent look for Campus School students through the years on all of our embroidered apparel.
Our dress code does not require that you purchase uniform wear through Land’s End but they are our chosen vendor this year for embroidered apparel & our new University of Memphis Campus School logo.
Why we chose to partner with Lands’ End
- Award-winning customer service: Lands’ End consultants are available 24/7 by online chat or by phone at 1-800-469-2222.
- Custom online ordering: You can link to the Campus School custom web experience from the school website. Once there, you can create a profile, and the shopping experience is tailored to the criteria you have entered (i.e. gender and grade or staff wear).
- Promotional offers throughout the year: Please visit landsend.com/school and sign up to receive news and promotions sent directly to your email address.
- Quality products – guaranteed: Lands’ End products are Guaranteed. Period.® Washed, worn, embroidered – if you’re not satisfied, neither is Lands’ End. Love it or send it back.
- As a bonus, a percentage of all your purchases come directly to the Campus School.
- Visit LandsEnd.com.
- Enter our school’s information and click on “Find My School”.
- From there you’ll be able to create an account personalized to your child’s gender and grade to make shopping easy.
Shirts and outerwear may be ordered in four colors (white, gray heather, navy or cobalt) embroidered with the logo in these color options:
- White or gray heather shirts/ items = Logo with dark gray & blue lettering
- Navy or cobalt shirts/ items = Logo with gray & white lettering