Student Spotlight: Mustafa Hajeer
Posted on 2016-01-11
Ph.D. student Mustafa Hajeer interned with Intel Corp. over Summer 2015 and is continuing to work there over the fall and spring.
As part of a team of systems engineers developing end-to-end platform solutions for Intel's Data Center, Mustafa is working on various areas, including:
- Research and exploration of scalable power delivery, emulation, RAS, power, performance optimizations for servers
- Scalable software lifecycle concepts for expediting mass production
- Developing methodology and flow for cutting edge storage and networking solutions
around the following areas:
- Cyber security/information security
- Big data
- Data center networking
- Data visualization, machine learning/data analytics/data mining, cloud computing
Mustafa completed his Master's degree in Computer Science from the University of Memphis, and he received his Bachelor's in Computer Science from Yarmouk University in Jordan in 2009. His research interests focus on big data, data science, and analytics.