High School Based Dual Enrollment
Spring 2022 Dual Enrollment Fee Sheet
- Please follow the checklist guidelines when assembling the Dual Enrollment documents
for your students. Documents should not be submitted for students who do not meet
the requirements for Dual Enrollment. Please send complete information for each student.
Remember you can send documents electronically to the Admission Office through sendEDU
or another electronic transcript service.
- Information should be turned in as soon as possible before the stated deadline. When
possible, send information in April/May for those students who want to participate
in the Fall program.
- Students do not need to reapply for the subsequent semesters while attending as a
Dual Enrolled student. This means no applications, transcripts, test scores or health
forms need to be resubmitted for students who are currently enrolled. This includes
juniors who were enrolled for the fall/spring and are now seniors still participating
in the program. Students do, however, need to submit an application for admission
as a freshman if they are applying as a degree seeking student after high school graduation.
The application fee will be due at that time.
- Please supply your contact information (email/telephone) when you submit the documents.
- Please submit a ROSTER with each student’s name, and course (s) in which the student
will be enrolled.