Part-Time Master's Graduate Fellowship
The Academic Fund of the University of Memphis provides funds to attract high caliber master's students who are only able to attend this university part-time and are thus unable to access many traditional forms of support.
Awardees will receive $1,500 ($750 per semester; this does not include a tuition scholarship) and be designated "Master's Fellow in (Department)". Up to 10 awards are available each academic year.
- Students must be fully admitted to a graduate program by May 1, 2022 for Fall 2022 competition.
- Students must not be previously enrolled in that program.
- Departments will recommend candidates to the Dean of their college or school. Determined by a competitive process at the college or school, each Dean will recommend students in ranked order to the Dean of the Graduate School.
- The recommendation consists of a completed Graduate School Competitive Awards Nomination Form with required supporting documentation and any other relevant materials required by the college or school.
Terms of the Award:
- Recipients must maintain a cumulative GPA of 3.25 in order to receive the second term funding. This award is limited to one year.
- Recipients must not hold a graduate assistantship or be employed by The University of Memphis in any way.
- Recipients must enroll for a MINIMUM OF THREE or a MAXIMUM OF EIGHT credit hours.
DEADLINE: May 15, 2022 Recommendations from the College should be forwarded to: email@example.com