University of Memphis Society, Inc. Doctoral Fellowship
The Graduate School and The University of Memphis are pleased to announce up to $2,500 fellowship for a doctoral student who will be designated a University of Memphis Society, Inc. Fellow.
- Academic Achievement
- Brief personal essay discussing your professional goals and how the UMS Fellowship will help you attain those goals
- The student must be a full-time graduate student
- The student must be currently enrolled in a doctoral degree program
- The student must demonstrate exceptional academic achievement
- The student must not have received this fellowship previously
- The student must be enrolled in classes Fall 2022
Deadline: March 15, 2022.
Please forward all application information to email@example.com..
Selection Process: A committee composed of members of The University Council for Graduate Studies and Research will review applications and make a recommendation to the Dean of the Graduate School.