Summer Casual Attire
The summer casual period runs from the day after Memorial Day to the first day of classes in the Fall semester.
Examples of business casual attire may include:
- Collared shirts (with or without the UofM logo or department name)
- Dress slacks/pants
- Jeans (preferably only on Fridays, if approved by supervisor)
Excluded from business casual attire are:
- T-shirts (except for employees working outdoors)
- Shorts (except for employees working outdoors)
- Halter tops
- Midriff baring tops
- Tank tops
- Yoga and sweat pants
- Leggings (unless worn with a tunic shirt)
- Sneakers (preferably worn only on Fridays, if approved by supervisor)
If you have any questions regarding summer causal attire, please contact email@example.com.