Voice messages from any phone
Accessing your voicemail from off campus
If you do not have the RingCentral app on your cellphone and want to check your voicemail you may do so by completing the following steps:
- Call your RingCentral direct number.
- Wait until the voicemail system answers then press the star key (*).
- When prompted, enter your voicemail PIN followed by the pound sign (#).
- Listen to the prompt for instructions, or press 1 to listen to your voicemails.
- Phone key options for managing your voicemail.
Use the following phone keys to manage your voicemail:
|1||Repeat the voicemail.|
|2||Save the voicemail.|
|3||Erase the voicemail.|
|4||Return the call.|
|5||Forward the voicemail to another extension.|
|6||Skip the voicemail.|
|* (star key)||Exit the voicemail.|