The Online MBA offered by the Fogelman College of Business & Economics is a 36 credit-hour program designed for ambitious professionals whose demanding schedule and/or geographic location makes it difficult to attend classes in-person at the Fogelman College.
Our MBA program is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), a quality standard achieved by only 5% of business schools worldwide.
Ranked Top 50 Best Online MBA by US News and World Report and Princeton Review, and #1 Best Online MBA in Tennessee for Veterans by US News and World Report.
Our Online MBA offers the opportunity to learn from asynchronous instruction by globally-renowned faculty. That is, classes do not require any specific compulsory time windows for meeting online.
Our OMBA is exceptionally price competitive.
Join us on Wednesday, October 4 from 11 AM-12 PM (CST) to learn about our Professional (on-campus) and Online MBA programs.
To register, please click here.
Registration is required to attend. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
- Our MBA Curriculum
- Admission Requirements, Application Requirements, Process and Deadlines
- Cost-related information
- See our Online MBA rankings
Where Do Fogelman Online MBA Students Work?
Would you like to enhance your professional network? These are some of the companies where our current MBA students work:
|AutoZone||Baptist Memorial Hospital|
|Department of Revenue||Dillard's|
|Enterprise Rent-A-Car||Federal Government of the United States|
|First Horizon Bank||Goldman Sachs|
|International Paper||Johnson & Johnson Healthcare Systems Inc.|
|Le Bonheur Children's Hospital||Memphis Light, Gas and Water|
|Methodist University Hospital||Nike|
|Orbis Corporation||Publix Pharmacy|
|UBS Financial Services||United States Navy|
* This is a partial representation of where our Online MBA students currently are employed.
- #42 Online MBA (U.S. News and World Report)
- #1 Online MBA in Tennessee for Veterans (U.S. News and World Report)
- #1 Top Online MBA in Tennessee (OnlineMBAToday.com)
- #47 Best Online MBA (The Princeton Review)
- #28 Best Accredited Online MBA Programs (DiscoverBusiness.us)
- #22 Most Affordable Online Professional MBA (BestCollegesOnline.org)
- #23 Best Value Online MBA Program (OnlineMBAToday.com)
- #28 Best Online MBA Programs (DiscoverBusiness.us)
- #43 Online MBA (CEO Magazine)
- #43 Best Online Master's in Business Administration (TheBestSchools.org)
- #49 Online MBA (SuperScholar.org)