The Online MBA offered by the Fogelman College is a 36 credit-hour program with no prerequisite courses for the core curriculum.
Our MBA program is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), a quality standard achieved by only 5% of business schools worldwide.
Our Online MBA offers the opportunity to learn from synchronous (time-specific delivery of selected course activity) and asynchronous (does not require specific compulsory time windows for meeting online) instruction by globally-renowned faculty.
Ranked in the Top 25 as Best Value, Online Business Schools for Veterans by US News & World Report, and Top 25 by Princeton Review.
Learn more about:
Where Do Fogelman Online MBA Students Work?
Online is an option that fits the lifestyle and more importantly fits the hectic schedule of those wanting to elevate their career goals and get an MBA. Below is a small sample of where our current online MBA students work:*
|First Credit Union||First Horizon|
|GE Transportation||Hilton Worldwide|
|International Paper||McDonald's Corporation|
|Orgill, Inc.||Tennessee Valley Authority|
|Terminix||Thomas & Betts|
|Toshiba America Electronic Components, Inc.||United States Armed Forces|
|Wright Medical Technology|
* This is a partial representation of where our Online MBA students currently are employed.
- #28 Best Accredited Online MBA Programs (DiscoverBusiness.us)
- #62 Online MBA (U.S. News and World Report)
- #25 Best Online MBA (The Princeton Review)
- #1 Top Online MBA in Tennessee (OnlineMBAToday.com)
- #17 Best Online Executive MBA (BestCollegeReviews.org)
- #22 Most Affordable Online Professional MBA (BestCollegesOnline.org)
- #23 Best Value Online MBA Program (OnlineMBAToday.com)
- #28 Best Online MBA Programs (DiscoverBusiness.us)
- #43 Online MBA (CEO Magazine)
- #43 Best Online Master's in Business Administration (TheBestSchools.org)
- #49 Online MBA (SuperScholar.org)