The Online MBA Program at the Fogelman College of Business & Economics is exceptionally price competitive. On this page, you will find the following information:
- Tuition Rates
- Estimating Total Tuition and Fees per Course
- Financial Aid
- Graduate Assistantships
General Information and Resources
- Guidelines for Classification of Students for Fee Paying Purposes: find which tuition rates are applicable to you.
- UM Global: out-of-state and international students who take online classes only are eligible for enrollment in UM Global, which guarantees in-state tuition rates.
- University & Student Business Services website: find the most up-to-date tuition and fee information.
- University of Memphis Tuition Calculator: estimate your tuition and fee payments.
- Tuition and fees are subject to change.
US$ per credit hour
(online courses only)
If you are an out-of-state or international student, enrolling for UM Global will allow you to pay in-state tuition rates. Visit the UM Global website.
Aside from tuition, all MBA students must pay the fees below for each credit hour of course work.
|Type of Fee||US$ per
|Business course fee*||$35|
|Online course fee||$50|
*Business Course fees are used to support the program in various ways and apply to all graduate courses taken at the Fogelman College, including online courses.
We provide an estimate of the total cost of taking any MBA course, for In-state and UM Global students. Each MBA course requires 3 credit hours of coursework (see curriculum requirements).
US$ per course
|Business Course Fee||$105|
|Online course Fee||$150|
How much will my MBA cost?
If you are taking online classes only, whether you are an in-state student or a UM Global student, you will end up paying the same amount of money for each MBA course you take.
Since the OMBA program requires taking 12 courses (see curriculum requirements), your total cost will be:
US$ 2,046 per course x 12 courses = US$ 24,552
If you need help, please do not hesitate to email us at email@example.com.
In the Fogelman College of Business and Economics, Graduate Assistantships (GA's) are available to qualified on-campus students only, based upon academic merit.