The Online MBA Program at the Fogelman College of Business & Economics is exceptionally price competitive. On this page, you will find the following information:
- To find the most up-to-date information about tuition and fees, please visit the University & Student Business Services website.
- To estimate your tuition and fee payments, please visit the University of Memphis Tuition Calculator.
- To find which tuition rates are applicable to you, please read the Guidelines for Classification of Students for Fee Paying Purposes.
Note: All students who take online classes only are eligible for enrollment in UM Global, which guarantees in-state tuition rates. To learn more about UM Global, please visit the UM Global website.
- Please note that tuition and fees are subject to change.
Enrolling for UM Global will allow you to pay in-state tuition rates. Visit the UM Global website.
US$ per credit hour
|UM Global students
Aside from tuition, all MBA students must pay a Business course fee for each credit hour of course work.
|Type of Fee||US$ per
|Business course fee||$35|
Business Course fees are used to support the program in various ways and apply to all graduate courses taken at the Fogelman College, including online courses.
We provide an estimate of the total cost of taking any MBA course for UM Global students. Each MBA course requires 3 credit hours of coursework (see curriculum requirements).
US$ per course *
|Business Course Fee||$105|
* Rates may change for students who take more than 10 hours in a given semester.
How much will my MBA cost?
Since the OMBA program requires taking 12 courses (see curriculum requirements), your total cost will be:
US$ 1,923 per course x 12 courses = US$ 23,076
If you need help, please do not hesitate to email us at email@example.com.
For information about financial aid, please visit the Student Financial Aid Office website.
FCBE Scholarships are available to on-campus students only.