FCBE Graduate Permits

To submit a FCBE Graduate Permit, click here. *Please read the details below before submitting your request. 

This page is only for current MBA, MSIS and PhD students. Undergraduate students should submit permit requests on the FCBE USSO advising webpage. Undergraduate requests will not be honored on this page, if submitted.

Permits are required for the following MBA core courses:

  • BA 7503
  • MGMT 7160
  • MIS 7650

Additional Permit Requests: This form is for FCBE permit requests only. All requests for permits outside of FCBE should be submitted to the prospective college (i.e., for COMP 7012 you will need to contact the Department of Computer Science). Requests should only be submitted for FCBE courses that are listed as “Permit Required.”  Please confirm this requirement before submitting your request form.  
MIS Permits:  
Due to the increase in demand, seat availability is limited for all MIS courses and require a permit. MIS permits will be issued to MSIS and MBA students with MIS-related concentrations only. Submitting an MIS permit request does not guarantee your request will be granted as these permits are based on degree requirements.  
HADM Permits:
HADM/PUBH course permits are for MBA-Healthcare Management students only. MBA/MHA dual program students should contact their MHA advisor directly.  

Doctoral Permits:
Dissertation course permits require written approval from your PhD coordinator. These permits will be issued once approval is received. You may forward all written approvals to April Jones at jhrris12@memphis.edu.