Summer Conference Housing
Conference housing accommodations are available from early June through early August for on-campus groups, individuals & interns and off-campus groups seeking affordable housing.
- Extra long twin-sized beds, individual desks with chairs, and spacious closets
- Air-conditioned facilities with in-room thermostats in some halls
- Single occupancy rooms and apartments for groups
- Conveniently located vending machines and spacious kitchenettes
- Common areas and lounges with comfortable couches and lounge chairs
- Classrooms and learning labs are available
- Front desk is staffed 24 hours a day, seven days a week, to assist you during your stay.
For more information:
Interns, individuals OR University of Memphis groups looking for summer housing options can find registration and information in the submenu to the left or above (mobile).
For more information, please contact:
Tiffany Murphy, Assistant Director, Conference Housing
Conference & Event Services