Undergraduate Admissions

All students who desire to declare their major within a Wilson School program must first be admitted to the University of Memphis.

Declaring or changing major: You will need to make an appointment with the Wilson School Academic Advisor, Peggy Callahan (901-678-2962 or mcllahan@memphis.edu).

Mrs. Callahan will:

  • Help students through the admission or change major process
  • Advise all Hospitality and Sport undergraduate majors
  • Assist with web registration and scheduling issues


To Setup an appointment with KWS Academic Advisor Click here