Students are required to meet with an academic advisor each semester before they can register.
Make an advising appointment as soon as possible each semester by using the scheduling assistant click the button below.
Appointments should be made early.
Before meeting with your advisor you should review the advising steps below, the degree sheet, and the four-year plan for your interest area from your program web page.
You should also bring updated copies of your degree plan, progress reports, and transfer credit evaluations with you to the appointment.
"KWS offers in-person, virtual, phone and email advising options"
Advising Prep steps
- Make an appointment with your academic advisor.
- Bring your degree sheet to the appointment. If you need another copy go to the KWS website.
- Mark all the classes you have taken or are currently taking to determine which courses you have remaining.
- Consider possible classes for the coming semester.
- Write down any questions you have.
- Arrive at least 5 minutes before your scheduled appointment time.
- During the appointment, be prepared to discuss the following: your educational interests and goals; your educational plan, including course selection; any academic concerns or questions.