Assistant to the Advisor and Graduation Analyst
232 Communication and Fine Arts Building
8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., M-F
About Latoya Boyland
As office associate, Latoya Boyland:
- Serves as first point of contact for the College of Communication and Fine Arts.
- Addresses student questions and/or concerns via email, walk-in or telephone related to the university.
- Provides administrative support to the college advisor and graduation analyst.
- Ensures undergraduate academic forms and vital paperwork are properly completed and forwarded to the correct office in a timely manner.
- A.A.S. Degree in Office Administration, Southwest Tennessee Community College, 2006
- Bachelor of Professional Studies in Organizational Leadership, University of Memphis, 2010
Certificate in Computer Software Specialist, 2005