Faculty Sick Leave Reporting Analysis
Committee will review current procedures across Academic units relating to Faculty leave reporting. Recommend a convenient mechanisms for faculty to report leave from regular work activities, including but not limited to classes and including but not limited to sick leave for consistency across Academic units. Committee is charged with:
Investigating various options for how leave should be reported and recommending the most reliable, convenient, and cost-efficient process. Include review of Banner Time Leave Reporting module.
Review TBR/UofM relevant policies, compare them with best practices at other universities, and recommend any revisions to our policies that help clarify under which circumstances faculty should be obligated to report leave days.
Update to the Faculty handbook to reflect procedure changes.
PROPOSED TIMELINE for Analysis: December 2015 - March 2016
- Colette Williams, Process Improvement - Project Manager
- David Arant, Journalism
- Debbie Hochstein, Engineering
- Eddie Jacobs, Team Lead, Electrical Computer Engineering
- Jan Brownlee, Provost Office
- Kenneth Lambert, School of Accounting
- Margie Williamson, Human Resources, Employee Relations
- Toya Batson, Human Resources Records
Phone: 901.678.2213 | E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org