- First visits to the Counseling Center do not require an appointment but students must
be currently enrolled
- Eligbility for services requires students being enrolled in at least 6 credit hours in the fall or spring and at least 1 credit hour in the summer
- Students can walk in Monday-Friday between 10 am and 3 pm to be set up with services and meet with staff through our virtual waiting room or in Wilder Tower room 214
- Prior to meeting with a walk in therapist, students will be guided on how to complete initial paperwork
- For appointments after your first, you may schedule with your assigned therapist or by calling 901.678.2068
- For counseling emergencies during office hours, please come to the Counseling Center, call the office, or enter the virtual waiting room and ask to be seen if you are experiencing a crisis.
- For after-hours emergencies, please call 901.678.HELP (4357) and ask to speak to the therapist on call.