- First visits to the Counseling Center do not require an appointment but students must
be currently enrolled
- Eligbility for services requires students being enrolled in at least 6 credit hours
in the fall or spring and at least 1 credit hour in the summer
- Doctoral students working towards their dissertation are eligible for services if
they are enrolled in the dissertation credit and considered full-time students by
their program/graduate school.
- Students can walk in Monday-Friday between 10 am and 3 pm to be set up with services
and meet with staff through our virtual waiting room or in Wilder Tower room 214
- Prior to meeting with a walk in therapist, students will be guided on how to complete
- For appointments after your first, you may schedule with your assigned therapist or by calling 901.678.2068
- For counseling emergencies during office hours, please come to the Counseling Center, call the office, or enter the virtual waiting
room and ask to be seen if you are experiencing a crisis.
- For after-hours emergencies, After hours Tiger Care Line: Call 901.678.2068 and dial 2 to speak to a crisis counselor. Click to learn more about our newly expanded crisis
service, the Tiger Care Line.