Information and Resources
Any resources (links, documents, etc.) related to the Virtual World Language Expo sessions for teachers, administrators, students, and parents will be posted here as they become available.
The recording of each session will be posted on the Events page as soon as it's available the week of April 19.
- Classics: Who Were the Romans Anyway?
- Spanish: General information
- Spanish for Heritage Speakers (Presentación bilingüe)
- Spanish for Specific Purposes (Medical/Business/Community)
- Taking Language Classes at the University Level
Follow us on social media to keep up with the latest news about the Fair. You can look for us on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter by searching for the username @UofMLangFair or clicking on the icons below.