Do I Need to Readmit?

Students who previously enrolled but have been absent for at least one Fall or Spring term will need to submit a Readmission Application.  It is our goal to keep you from paying another application fee, and the Readmission Application does not charge one.

  • Submit a current readmission application for desired entry term
    • Be sure to have college transcripts sent for all additional course work completed since you were last enrolled
    • If you had transfer work from when you attended last time, there is no need to resend any transcripts that were already processed once.

Students for whom none of the criteria listed represents their circumstance should submit the regular graduate application.