DIVERSITY & PRE-LAW DAY
FEBRUARY 25, 2023
8:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
This annual event highlights the importance of diversity to the legal profession and provides invaluable information and insights to help students:
- Prepare for Law School
- Submit a Winning Law School Application
- Navigate the Admissions and Financial Aid Process
- Learn What to Expect as a Law Student and a Lawyer
Students will also have the opportunity to participate in a Mock Law School class led by our esteemed faculty, hear from current law students and attorneys in a variety of legal fields, learn about scholarships, and tour our award-winning law school campus! Breakfast and lunch will be provided.
Participating attorney panelists include:
- Regina Thompson, Asst. United States Attorney
- Noor Obaji, Attorney, Lewis Thomason
- Kevin Christopher, Attorney, Morgan & Morgan
- Lan Chen, Labor Counsel, First Student First Transit
- Jakeva Torrance, Shelby County Public Defender
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
The deadline to register is February 17th.
Hotel and parking information will be made available following registration.
For more information, contact Jacqueline O'Bryant at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Available Anytime—Asynchronous Content & Recorded Sessions from past years
- Prospective Law Student Admissions Information
- Summer Trial & Advocacy Institute (High school students)
- Prelaw Undergraduate Scholars Program (1st & 2nd year undergraduates)
- Tennessee Institute for Prelaw Students (law school applicants)
- Virtual Tour of the Law School
High School Students Informative Introduction
Disability Resources Introduction
Summer Trial Advocacy Program Testimonials