MPA Student Career Development
The MPA Program at the University of Memphis has a great track record of placing our graduates in nonprofit and government organizations here in Memphis and beyond. In addition, the University provides career development resources and services to all students.
Does the University offer career services?
Yes. Please visit the University of Memphis Career Services page to learn about all of the resources available to our students.
Where can I learn about current job listings?
Where are MPA Alumni Working today?
Here is the latest analysis of where our 2017-2018 graduates are now:
In the 2017-2018 academic year, 25 students graduated with their MPA degrees. Of those students, all 25 are currently employed or pursuing a post-graduate degree.
- Boys and Girls Clubs of Greater Memphis
- CEASER, University of Memphis
- Department of Veteran's Affairs
- University of Memphis
- Gallup-Certified Strengths Based Life Coach
- LaBonheur Children's Hospital
- FedEx Services
- Memphis Youth Missions
- Museum Center at Five Points
- Neighborhood Preservation, Inc.
- Overton Park Conservancy
- Shelby County Pretrial Services
- St. Jude Children's Hospital
- The Chamber Foundation, Inc.
- TN Department of Labor
- TN DHS
- UNC Charlotte - Public Health
- United Way
- University of Tennessee Health Science Center
- Youth Villages