Thank you for your interest in our undergraduate programs.
The Department of Physics and Materials Science offers bachelor's degrees in the following concentrations:
- General Physics – for students interested in fundamental research and academia,
- Astronomy - for students interested in astronomy
- Materials Science – for students interested in industry and research
- Physics for Medical Science – for students interested in medical school, medical industry, and health professions
- Accelerated BS/MS – for students interested in classical mechanics, electromagnetism, thermal physics, quantum mechanics, mathematical methods, optics, and modern physics
Undergraduate research is a vital part of our curriculum. We encourage early participation in the freshman year through our three unique undergraduate research courses. Students have the opportunity to participate in cutting edge research using our state-of-the-art facilities.
If you need further information about our undergraduate programs, please contact the Undergraduate Advisor, Dr. Mohamed Laradji, at 901.678.1676 or firstname.lastname@example.org