Preparing for your Advising Appointment
- Review materials from last advising appointment
- Plan out the courses you intend to take in future semesters
- Consult the Psychology course descriptions (this links to the current undergraduate catalog with access to archived versions)
- Use the Advising Planning Worksheet (see below) to plan your class schedule and bring it with you to your advising appointment or send it by fax if you will have a phone, Skype, or email appointment
- Schedule an Advising Appointment: Login to https://memphis.guide.eab.com/ and click the blue "Schedule an Appointment" button.
If you have special circumstances such as transfer hours or credit preceding 1988, please contact us in advance to make sure we have all of your college credit.
Here are several resources to help you plan your degree.
Degree Sheets by catalog year
Worksheet for planning class schedule for upcoming semester
B.A. degree career options
Internships and Events
This links to the current undergraduate catalog with access to search for PSYC courses
- 4 Year plan
- Graduate in 4 years
- 4-year plan
- 2-year plan
- AP Credit Table