Students log in using this link and then click the "Schedule an Appointment" button.
Find Your Internship Virtual Internship Fair
Marion Powless is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
Topic: FYI Fair
Time: Friday, Nov. 18, 10 AM - 1 PM Central Time (US and Canada)
Meeting ID: 828 4771 8818
The University of Memphis Academic Internship Program has been nationally recognized as a Top 10 program by U.S. News and World Report.
Successful Internships provide:
- Opportunity to apply classroom theory to real-world work experience
- Specific project/responsibilities and opportunities to learn about an organization's operations
- Supervisory support to the student in the pursuit of learning goals
- Fast track access to talent pipeline
- More than 56 percent of graduating seniors reported taking part in at least one internship. Of those, 56 percent were paid, while 44 percent were unpaid.
- More than 52 percent of paid interns at for-profits received a job offer.
- Source: Executive Summary, The Class of 2016 Student Survey Report