Design. Develop. Deliver.
The UM3D instructional design and media team assist course developers with creating quality online courses for University of Memphis and University of Memphis Global. Our wide array of services will help you reach students wherever they may be.
To do this, we build on the 3 Ds of Instructional Design: Design, Develop, and Deliver
For resources and best practices for moving your course online, click the button below.
Course Design and Planning
Course design and planning services are at the heart of UM3D. Our instructional designers work one-on-one with course developers to produce quality instruction. This process often begins when:
- a department proposes a new fully online program
- when faculty propose a new online course
- when it is time to redesign an existing online course
UM3D also consults and collaborates with faculty to:
- Integrate student success services
- Improve student's online readiness
- Research course analytics
- Implement universal design for learning (UDL)
Please contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org to begin planning your project.
Instructional Media and Content Development
UM3D believes students deserve courses developed with learning in mind. We use the latest in online learning tools and media to promote learner engagement and meet diverse learning needs.
Innovative Instructional Media and Content
UM3D encourages instructors to deliver engaging media and content using best practices in instructional design. We help you use tools that can increase student success and maximize your presence in the course. We also provide opportunities for you to connect with our team and other developers across campus.
UM3D supports instructional delivery with:
- Ignite: our fall and spring faculty learning series
- Innovation Showcase : our annual faculty sharing event
- One-on-one developer consultations to help integrate technology and the latest in learning theory
Need help with technology training and technology support? Technology training and support is provided by the ITS Trainers in the Center for Teaching and Learning. Contact email@example.com or call 901.678.8888 to learn more.