Graduate Admissions - MS in Sport and Hospitality Management
Welcome! Thank you interest in our program. We help you prepare for success in the sport or hospitality industry. We know that this is a big, next step in your professional development. Please note that from this page you will be able to apply for the MS in Sport and Hospitality Management with the concentration in Sport Commerce or the concentration in Hospitality Management. Additionally, those interested in the Hospitality Management Specialist Graduate certificate will be able to apply from this page as well. The links are at the bottom of this page.
Request official transcripts from all colleges/universities attended be sent to Graduate School Admissions.
Please note that applicants who are interested in the MS in Sport and Hospitality Management are not required to submit GRE test scores; however, the GRE will be used to support the application if received.
You will need to submit the following as part of the application process
- Names of individuals to submit letters of recommendation. At least two will be required, and more may be submitted.
- A one page statement of interest. Please include your interest in pursuing graduate work at The University of Memphis (e.g., how our program will benefit you; please specify your particular area(s) of research interest). Also, please share your professional experiences and professional goals as well as the suitability of your academic preparation for graduate study.
- Students interested in a graduate assistantship position will be able to apply during the application process.
- Sport Commerce students will indicate interest in the online or on campus program. For those on campus students wishing to take some online courses, select either "blended" or "on campus".
- International Students - You might be asked to register for the international credit evaluation through wes >