How To Apply
Admission Process to the Executive MBA Program is highly selective. Participants must make a serious commitment to the program and have the support of their company and family as they embark on the rigorous program requirements.
Candidates for the University of Memphis Executive MBA Program must complete the following in order to be considered for admission:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- Official transcripts from all academic institutions must be submitted
- A minimum of five years experience in a managerial or professional position
- Letter of support from your company. Entrepreneurs and independent professionals should submit letters explaining their individual situation. Click here to download a sample support letter.
- Two letters of Recommendation
- * Satisfactory competitive score on the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) or Graduate Record Examination (GRE) To find out more, visit the Information Sessions page today!
- Complete the University of Memphis Application for Graduate Admission and submit the $35 application fee.
- Complete the Executive MBA Application for Admission. Click here to download the application. Essays are listed on page 3 of the application.
- Possess strong oral and written communication skills
- Current resume
All qualified applicants must participate in a personal interview, which will be scheduled after all other application requirements are completed.
We are in the process of seating the next incoming class - Executive MBA Class of 2019. The regular deadline for admission to the Executive MBA Program is July 13, 2018, priority deadline is December 29, 2017. Applicants are highly encouraged to apply early to secure a place in the next incoming class. Classes will begin August 2018 during the annual Executive MBA Residential Week.
* GMAT Requirement may be waived on a case-by-case basis for individuals who possess all of the following:
- 10+ years of documented professional experience
- Executive level positions - Sr. Director or above
- Undergraduate or Graduate GPA of 3.25 or a graduate degree from an accredited institution