How To Apply to the Graduate Program in Political Science
- Fill out the application form at the University of Memphis Graduate School website:
www.memphis.edu/graduateadmissions/. They will need official copies of your academic transcripts and of your GRE score
report (we also accept LSAT- send them an unofficial photocopy of your LSAT score
report if you want to use that instead of the GRE).
- Send physically to the address below or via email to Ms. Jessica Abernathy the following:
- A completed copy of the Political Science application form available here.
- A photocopy of your GRE score report or LSAT score report.
- A typed personal statement. This is an essay about why you wish to pursue a graduate degree in political science.
- Two letters of recommendation (preferably from professors who are familiar with your work). Please have letters of recommendation emailed directly to Ms. Abernathy.
- Photocopies of your undergraduate and/or graduate transcripts.
Graduate Program Admissions
c/o Ms. Jessica Abernathy
Department of Political Science
437 Clement Hall
University of Memphis
Memphis, TN 38152