DESERT TO DELTA on view October 8th-January 6th
ATTENTION: All Currently Enrolled UofM ART / ARTH Students (free & open exhibition call) 35th Annual Juried Student Exhibition selected by Virginia Overton and Jocko Weyland, apply now here or print a prospectus to share here
#deserttodelta on (Instagram and Facebook)
Welcome to the Art Museum
Come visit AMUM! It's always free. Bring yourself for a quiet stroll through the galleries; come with family and friends, or book a guided tour for your organization What will you find?
• Mummies, statues, jewels, tools, among hundreds of fascinating objects in our ancient Egyptian gallery,
• Masks, warriors, ceremonial objects, and ornaments in our African gallery
• Prints and drawings and other works in our 20th and 21st century collections,
• Exhibitions by visiting artists, often with UofM and community collaborators,
• Experimental art installations in ArtLab.
Every day is a good day to visit AMUM, but Saturdays are especially pleasant, because the beautiful UofM campus is calm and parking in the Central lot is free.