AMUM is open Saturday for Memorial Day Weekend, but closed Monday in observance of Memorial Day!
Visit AMUM! It's always free. Bring yourself for a quiet stroll through the galleries; come with family and friends, or book a guided tour for your organization What will you find?
- Mummies, statues, jewels, tools, among hundreds of fascinating objects in our ancient Egyptian gallery,
- Masks, warriors, ceremonial objects, and ornaments in our African gallery
- Prints and drawings and other works in our 20th and 21st century collections,
- Exhibitions by visiting artists, often with UofM and community collaborators,
- Experimental art installations in ArtLab.
Every day is a good day to visit AMUM, but Saturdays are especially pleasant, because the beautiful UofM campus is calm and parking in the Central lot is free.