CCFA Mid-Tenure Dossier Instructions
Mid-tenure dossiers are to be uploaded by applicants in OneDrive by January 12, 2021 (11:59 PM CST).
Accessing the OneDrive folders
- Dean’s administrative assistant will e-mail a link to the OneDrive e-dossier.
- Click on the provided link.
- Log in with your uuid and password (same as you do for email).
- Applicants will have access to their own folders.
- Department committee members and chairs will have access to all folders for their
department starting January 13, 2021.
- To make accessing the folders easier in the future, create a bookmark by clicking on ‘Bookmarks’ in the gray bar near the top of the screen.
The Review Process
- The applicant uploads the appropriate documents to the applicant folder in OneDrive.
The applicant will be granted access to the folder November 30, 2020 – January 12,
2021. Individuals will be sent an email from the Dean’s administrative associate notifying
them that their folders have been created and they have been given access. Follow
the table of contents included in this document. Be sure to use the numbering system
when saving documents. This will make the documents appear in the correct order.
- The department T&P committee and department chair will be granted access to the applicant
dossier in OneDrive to review the applicant documents (January 13, 2021).
- The department T&P committee chair uploads 5.3 Mid-Tenure Evaluation Statement by
Department by February 5, 2021. Be sure to use the numbering system when saving
documents. This will make the documents appear in the correct order. PDF format is
- The department T&P committee chair notifies the department chair that the Department
Committee Mid-Tenure Statement is ready for review.
- The department chair reviews the materials and uploads 5.4 Mid-Tenure Evaluation Statement
by Chair (due February 15, 2021). Be sure to use the numbering system when saving
documents. This will make the documents appear in the correct order. PDF format
- The department chair meets with the applicant to discuss the dossier.
- The department chair notifies the dean’s office that the department has completed
- The dean reviews the materials and uploads 5.5 Mid-Tenure Evaluation Statement by
Dean (due March 12, 2021). Be sure to use the numbering system when saving documents.
- The dean’s office contacts the applicant and schedules a meeting with the applicant.
- Annual Evaluations are archived HERE and/or through WORKforUM.
- Tenure and Promotion forms are available below:
Appointment History Form
SETE Summary Form
- SETE reports are available at https://umwa.memphis.edu/seteReports/sete1.php.
- Your University CV is available at https://umwa.memphis.edu/fcv/mycv.php. You must use the University CV format.
OneDrive will accept files saved with a wide variety of extensions; however, some file extensions work better than others for reviewers.
|Good Extensions||Bad Extensions|
|Mid-Tenure Review Table of Contents||Responsibility for Uploading||Tips|
|1.2 Appointment History Form||Applicant||Form is on Academic Affairs website|
|1.3 Early Tenure memo or Stop the Clock memo||Applicant||Most people will not have either of these|
|5.1 Initial Appointment Letter||Applicant||Scan and redact sensitive information|
|5.2 A Annual Evaluation||Applicant||Add as many 5.2’s as needed.|
|5.2 B Annual Evaluation||Applicant|
|5.2 C Annual Evaluation||Applicant|
|5.3 Mid-Tenure Evaluation Statement by Department||Department Committee Chair|
|5.4 Mid-Tenure Evaluation Statement by Chair||Department Chair|
|5.5 Mid-Tenure Evaluation Statement by Dean||Dean|
|6.1 Instruction: Summary of Teaching Responsibility/Philosophy||Applicant|
|6.3 SETE Summary Sheet||Applicant||Form on CCFA webpage|
|6.4 Peer Evaluations of Teaching||Applicant||At least one evaluation from each year of appointment|
|6.5 Teaching Honors and Awards||Applicant||List (no copies of certificates, letters, etc.)|
|7.1 Research/Scholarship/Creative Activity: Brief Summary of Accomplishments & Plans||Applicant|
|7.2 Internal Grants and Contracts||Applicant||List. (Do not attach copies of proposals, award letters, etc.)|
|7.3 External Grants and Contracts||Applicant||List. (Do not attach copies of proposals, award letters, etc.)|
|7.5 Honors and Awards||Applicant|
|8.1 Service/Outreach/Advising/Mentoring/Administration: Brief Summary of Responsibilities and Accomplishments||Applicant|
|8.2 Internal Grants and Contracts||Applicant||List only|
|8.3 External Grants and Contracts||Applicant||List only|
|8.4 Peer Evaluations of Service/Outreach/Advising/Mentoring/Administration||Applicant||Letters solicited from peers and colleagues, including those concerning applicant’s teaching, service, and or research. Letters must be current.|
|8.5 Honors and Awards||Applicant||List only|
|9.0 University Curriculum Vitae||Applicant||Must use university format/td>|
|10.1 List of Supplemental Materials||Applicant||Optional. Some applicants will not have supplemental materials.|
|10.2, etc. Supplemental Materials||Applicant||Optional. Many people will not have supplemental materials. Hard copies of supplemental materials may be housed in department OR electronic copies may be uploaded here (10.2A, 10.2B, etc.).|