CS Faculty Awarded CAST Cyber Security Grants
Posted on 2015-11-30
Several CS faculty have received research grants from the FedEx Institute of Technology's Cluster to Advance cyber Security and Testing (CAST), an interdisciplinary group of campus experts on cyber security and systems testing.
The grants include the following:
- Investigation and Testing of Cybersecurity - Protective Relay (Mohd Hasan Ali, Dipankar Dasgupta)
- Automated Document Classification - Sensitive Information Disclosure (Zhuo Lu, Dipankar Dasgupta, Su Chen)
- Cloud Computing Security and Privacy Assessment (Sajjan Shiva)
- Security Online - Healthcare Communities (Naveen Kumar, Deepak Venugopal, Robin Poston, Dipankar Dasgupta)
- Exploring a Data-Centric Approach to Securing Smart Homes (Lan Wang)
These projects along with other CAST-sponsored work will be featured at the upcoming Cybersecurity Lightning Talks on Dec. 3.