The 50th Annual Mid-South Conference on Communicative Disorders will be held March 5-6, 2020 at the Hilton in East Memphis, Tennessee. The strong clinical focus of the conference attracts professionals from throughout the United States as well as graduate and undergraduate students in the field of communication sciences and disorders.
Register online for the 50th Annual Mid-South Conference on Communicative Disorders! (Eventbrite)
You may also register via regular mail with a check to avoid processing fees. Downloadable registration form available below.
Documents available for download are:
- Registration form (mail-in) - added 1/5/2020
- 2020 Mini conference brochure - added 1/5/2020
- Session Descriptions - added 2/16/2020
- ASHA Learning Outcomes and Speaker Bios - added 2/16/2020
- AAA CE Agenda and Learner Outcomes - added 2/19/2020
- Speaker Financial Disclosures - added 2/16/2020
To reserve your room at the Conference Rate of $136. Follow this link to the reservation portal or call 1-800-HILTONS (445-8667) and use the Group Name: Mid-South Conference On Communicative Disorders 2020 and Group Code: CD0304 (updated 1/8/2020)
The following miniseminar handouts have been made available for download. Please check back for others.
- MS-1 Julie Masterson and Kenn Apel
- MS-3 Hal Price and Jessica Pranke
- MS-9 Linda Thibodeau
- MS-10 Steve Camarata
- MS-11 Charles Ellis
- MS-15 Caroline Royal-Evans
- MS-20 Katherine Mendez and Justine Steele
- MS-21 Richard Peach
- MS-23 Barbara Moore
- MS-25 Rene Utianski
- MS-27 Memorie Gosa